Recombinant Proteins for a wide range of Applications
Larodan continuosly introduces recombinant proteins such as cytokines, chemokines, neurotrophins and growth factors for use in applications including ELISA assays,media cultures, testing of cancer cells and immunology reactions, geriatric, cosmetics and biopharmaceutical research and in HIV diagnostic kits.
Quality standards – documentation
1. Authenticity: by N-terminal sequence analysis, amino acid composition, and, when possible, by SDS-PAGE, RP-HPLC, and FPLC analyses versus standards
2. Purity: by SDS-PAGE and RP-HPLC analysis
3. Biological Activity: by the relevant in vitro or in vivo bioassay
4. Protein content: by UV spectroscopy, SDS-PAGE analysis and by HPLC analysis
5. Endotoxin contamination: by kinetic LAL method
6. Microbiological contamination: by membrane filtration method; protein solutions are sterile-filtered prior to vialing
Your search did not match any data.